Hi there, I'm Cheryl.
I’m passionate about women having their best possible hospital birth. Are you pregnant or planning to be and feel overwhelmed with all the information out there and the changing environment?
Let me introduce myself properly. I’m Cheryl Sheriff. I’m a nurse, midwife, doula, birth planner, mother and author. I guide busy professional women out of fear and uncertainty to a place of confidence and belief. If you’re pregnant and not sure where to turn I can help you plan, strategize and prepare for a birth you and your baby will love.
I work privately with couples who want to work towards their best possible hospital birth. I share my wisdom, knowledge and belief from over 1,000 hospital births and 30 years of experience and I love what I do. Over the years I have become an aurthority on everything that can go right with your birth. Having a constant presence of a known doula changes birth outcomes for the better.
- Giving birth is not just any ordinary day. It will be better with valuable preparation.
- During labour you will recognise your own physical, and emotional strength as well as vulnerability.
- The birth of your child will be an outstanding experience.
- The way you feel about how you birth matters for you and your baby. You don’t have the opportunity of doing it over.
- The good news is a postive birth is possible for everyone because we can control how we support in all circumstances. I'm here to make this an easy transition for your family.